Thursday, January 14, 2010

Waited for 20mins again.


Thanks to my friend who wear Baju Kurung 2day :D

yea, i know. it may be little Childish yet stupid.
2day, i wore Baju Kurung.
I look totally different !
Is that good?

But then leh, those guys.
when they saw me in the Baju Kurung.

Chicken - OMG, i SAW A SOTONG swimming at the class.

Ly - Ouch, my eyes !! i saw something very scary !! awh !!!

Shannon - OMG, u wear baju kurung?

JN - AHHA, Sotong.

Kienyi - OMG, sky. u wear BAJU KURUNG? very ugly worhh.

Zhao yang - U look fat in Baju Kurung.


=_=



-------------------Next Topic----------------------


4pm ? Why?
Monday - 2.30pm
Tuesday - 4.00pm
Wednesday - 4.00pm
Thursday - 4.00pm
Friday - 12.30pm

OMG,everyday except Friday.
i have to stay back for SO LATE.
that's so evil.

Doesn't like Mr.Wong
which the one who set the TIME like that ==

That's So Tiring.

Yesterday and 2day.
i had wait for 20mins
to wait my family fetch me.

Yesterday my mum late for 20mins.
So do my Brother late for 20mins too.
kinda pissed actually.

i HATE waiting people so long.
and so, i HATE people waiting for so long too.

That's the way i am. :)

Hmm, OH YEA.
yesterday i PBSM.
idk how and why i become the group leader of it.
Group leader to lead 12peoples in the group.

it's good to met Some new friends from the Group.
But it's not GOOD to stay back 2morrow. -___-

2morrow have to STAY BACK.
learn something thingy from PBSM.
actually can go back at 12.30pm
But, just because im the bloody group leader.
i have to stay-back until 2pm.

I HATE STAY-BACK.
*scream*

2day, Thursday.
Got PM - Pasar Malam.

Hope that i can go PM 2night.
Go minum my Fav- drink
Pearl Milk Tea :D


Enjoy!

Stupid Question With Smart Answer.
WIFE : You tell a man something, it goes in one ear and comes out of the other.
HUSBAND : You tell a woman something: It goes in both ears and comes out of the mouth.


No comments: