Thursday, January 7, 2010

Sick Day.

Kenangga or Kenanga ?

Omg, that's serious So embarrassed.
I don't even know how to spell my Class's Name.

I wrote 4Kenangga At my Science Book.
But i Wrote 4Kenanga at my Maths Book O_O

Nahh, don't think the teacher will give a damn on it pun x)

During the last two period, Moral.
teacher nvr enter to the class. *hurray!*
Same as 4Teratai ! ahha.
then 4Teratai's guys came to our class.

which is~
v-zone , shannon , chee ken, timothy, and so on~

When they came to my class.

Convo started

Chee Ken - Eh, can lend me a pen?

Sky - Ai ya, lazy to take out la. go ask JN.

Jiang Nam- NO, dont use MINE. u always LOSE IT.

Sky - okie la, wait i go take my pen for u.

*searching for my pencil case*

Sky- EH? WHERE'S MY PENCIL CASE? O_O

Syau - Hmmm, sky. in the rubbish bin.

Sky - EHHH? why at there DE?

Syau - ask Chee ken.

=___=

Punched Chicken after that :)

Okie, after that, i kept all my things inside my bag as well.
But when i wan2 drink water~~~
*EH ? WHERE'S MY BOTTLE?*

i thought i put inside my bag d?
-Appeared-
Inside the Rubbish Bin

-_______________-

this time is my lovely V.I.B
SHANNON. U're SO LAME AS CHICKEN MAN !
Nothing to do kah?

anyway, still enjoy playing with them laa :)


- Next -
2day, wasn't a Lucky for me.

This Morning i have a Ridiculous Flu.
After drinking my Milo, i got terrible sore throat.
OMG. im SO not healthy 2day. and idk why.

i used 1 packet of tissue because of Flu.
I drank 4-5 person's Water because of Sore throat.

And now? still, having Flu and Sore throat.
ate Panadol and drank 1 big cup of Honey just now.
but still. PAIN. :(

God Bless me that it gonna recover 2morrow !

If not i cant talk Much at school.
Just same as NIGHTMARE.

Hmm, gonna study hard this year !
And yea, same to u guys yeaa ! :D

I have to study hard, to Prove that.
Account class, also very GOOD !!!!

Enjoy !

Stupid Question with Smart Answer.

BOY : I would go to the end of the world for you!
GIRL : Yes, but would you stay there??

No comments: