Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Nice dinner (;

Yesterday night.
went to have dinner with my eldest sis and her BF.

Actually my auntie - Be yi, also actually wanting to ask me go shopping
but she not sure going anot lar.


then my 3rd sis thought that she's not coming marh.
then we went to my sis's dinner there lo, and we FFK Beyi

which actually She CAME our house to find us o_o
Omg. actually i didn't know at first.
because i was Sleeping.
lols.
im SO sorry be yi !

then my eldest sis, 3rd and i
go take LRT, to Masjid memek * idk how to spell. *
To wait her BF there, then he fetch us go Cheras.

In progress of going Masjid Memek.
that's my 2nd time use the LRT.

lols, im not because of too rich that didn't use LRT.
just, my mum NOT allow me go somewhere far some my house -.-
that's why i usually go ou, and The Curve.

the most Far far place i can go
is - Pyramid.
SO *FAR*, actually it's not

emm, okie. back to topic.
ahaha, then we went for dinner.
actually the place we went.
is My eldest's sister's BF's Customer's restaurant.

The Restaurant is TOTALLY NEW.
we're VIP there. MUAHAHA.
the workers there, all hired from Hotel O-O

The Main Food there, is actually DESSERT
Chocolate ? OMG.

and,
actually the Boss there said wanna spend us to eat.
but, at the end. my sis's BF paid for it -.-

then Her BF Brought all his Staff there to eat there too.
we ordered ALOT LOT LOT.
the food was Nice, but the service suck sangat.
and u wont know how suck man -.-

i ordered a Hot Chocolate,
i had wait for 1hours, my chocolate still belum come.
nvm.

another one is, my sis is the first one who order her Spaghetti
But at the end, we about to finish our Meal.
Only come -_- alamak

But anyway, the meal was Delicious.
and the Bill also surprised sangat !

Total of us = 12 person.
went to a RESTAURANT have our dinner.
it cost about 500bucks O_O

Because one of the BF's Staff ordered a Beef.
which Cost 70bucks. @_@

Anyway, the restaurant's design there.
SERIOUSLY. darn nice weii, and u cant imagine
how much money the spend on it.
ahha.

oh yea, i went to the Kilang which bake cake.
i saw a mountain of chocolate.
i saw many many creative stuff.
lols, GENG! that's what i can say. lols

hmm, went for dinner until 11.30pm balik rumah.
end of story ? (;

--------------------------------------------------------

Next day !
which is today !

okie, this early in the morning about 9am.
my mum went to Pahang. dunno go there buat apa.

then my sis bring me out go makan.
as usual.
while the way go out for Breakfast.

my friend called me, asked me what time go Ou 2morrow.
while im discussing with my Friend on Phone.

That's my 2nd sis and 3rd sis start the Conversation.


Elaine - i think arh, Yen shouldn't got the chance to go ou for countdown.

Suet Li- ???

Elaine - because ar, just look at her result man. it's totally Suck.

Suet Li - -.-

Elaine - So, mum should not let her go out.

Suet Li - then u tell mummy larh.



Sky - *totally pissed when talking on the HP*

COMMON LARH, when im on the phone.
they talk this crap stuff with their LOUD voice.
when im not on the phone.
they just shaddap.

darn Pissed lorh.
if i really cannot go out for 2morrow.
i'll be Damn Pissed.

i already cannot celebrate Christmas very badly.
they still want me cannot celebrate the new year eve?
common, they're really self-fish.

okie, after our Breakfast.
Phaik called me, she says she's SO BORED.
ahahha !

then i called my mum asked for permission that whether i can go her house anot.
and i success !

went to her house, play with her doggie - Austin.
Ew, he LOVES to bite

- my shoes =.=
- my legs -_-
- my Hand =_=

Austin just LOVE to bite people.
make people full of saliva.

after playing with him
we go bake Cake.
ahahah ! We're just so professional.

because we baked kinda lot of times.
Go bake Chocolate cake? Woots woots !

but this time got little different, because we also make cream.
to Put on top of the chocolate cake.
the Cream is made by little Nescafe.

Finish baking, try to eat that.
Not bad !!

but i brought it home let my sis try it.
she says .
Yen, not nice larr. =_=

Lols, NVM LORH. not nice not nice lorh

Trust me, i'll DO BETTER next time !! (;
*full of confident*


and har, nowadays.
Ou there, which near my house.
Keep on ZHA ZHA ZHA those music.
darn loud. which i can hear SO CLEARLY from my house -.-

even i turn loud the music loudly, i still can hear. -_-


DIAM LARH, OU.
Kacau sangat ! =.=

Enjoy !!

Stupid Question With Smart Answer.

GIRL : Say you love me! Say you love me!
BOY : You love me...



No comments: