Friday, December 11, 2009

the day i Off ! woots !

25th November 2009.
which is Wednesday
my shop there every 2nd and 4th Wednesday
Rest !

On that day, planned go Pyramid with my lovely friends !
woots ! finally can go play play d (:
People who went there..
1. Sky
2. Syau
3. Phaik
4. Jia Cheng
5. Brennie
6. Gabriel
7. Jiang Nam
8. Edwin
9. Zhao Yang
10. Timothy

10 of us. went to ice skate
reach there around 10.30am *my auntie fetch me there* (:

then gathered, let's skate !
from 11a.m play until 5.30p.m balik ! (:

Actually, i know how to skate already.
but i still cant skate well.
wanna skate faster than brennie,
so have to practice from edwin and Grabriel x.x
*they're my Sifu*

While im skating alone.
im trying to practice myself.
suddenly, i lose my balance, and i fell down painfully.

my body, battock, leg, head, hand.
ai ya, the WHOLE BODY was on the ICE.

when i was about to stand up, but i felt dizzy
on that Moment.
LUCKILY, my "sifu" was there. (Gabriel)

He Helped me Up quickly, and bring me out from the skate place.
while he was 'carrying' me.


Gabriel : Kar Yen ! u okay mar?

Sky : ermm, yea yea. but my head pain sangat.

Gabriel : HUH. then do u lose ur memories ?

Sky : =.=

Gabriel : OI, Answer me ! u know who are u tak?

Sky : SAW KAR YEN LARH. im belum MATI.

Gabriel : Lols, okie. means u're all right.

Sky : x.x

After that,
i sit at some place to rest.
because i seriously very dizzy that time.
try to Relaxxx~~
At that moment i got "skating phobia" x.x
*sob*sob*

BUT now? if u wanna ask me go skating.
i still dare too la (:

Not Much for the outing.
there's some pics to share with u guys x)

Gabriel & Sky
Thanks to my 'SiFu' saving me from the Ice
Lol

Timothy and Sky (:
He Look SOOO Cute.
#1 Edwin, Sky, Timothy


#2. Edwin, Sky & Timothy
*dark version*

#1 Sky & Brennie (:

#2. Sky & Brennie ~.~

#1. Sky & Ashley (:

#2. Sky & Jia Cheng

Enjoy yea !

No comments: