Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Hairry Hair (:

2day. my topic is ~~

My Hair
Yea, u guys might be curious about this.
just wanna tell u guys that~

During working.
my Auntie bring me go straighten my hair

then, wanna tell u guys about my hair's story (:
Hope u guys wont feel weird or anything larh !

Those pics Below, yea.
i took it by myself
can say im perasan, but it's some memories for me actually (:



First Pic~
since 2008.
i did straighten my hair.


Second Pic.

actually wanted to cut short my hair.
but then, i got phobia x.x
Tell u the story nxt time why i gt phobia to cut short :D


Third Pic

idk why i go cut my fringe.
and it look horrible x.x


4th Pic
Then, my auntie brought me go straighten my hair.
which means, that's my current hair (:

but then now bcome kinda curly d x.x
Yea, nothing special actually

just wanna say something (:
then think about this topic out.


Enjoy !

No comments: