Saturday, December 12, 2009

Part 3 ?

Part 3.
~Relaxing~

i may be quite ngam cham *annoying*
because i keep talking about something during working

But, that's somethings happened alot marh
have to share with u guys (:

hope u guys enjoy laa~

then ler, this work ler.
which i worked for 5weeks
But i didn't get any salary ):
*sob*sob*

but then, i still get something la
also can counted at my salary?

sometimes have to look at the bright side
so that wont always be upset (:

Example of my salary isss~~

Pergi makan My favorite food - Sushi
Raku Zen.
that's the first time i go there.
Expensive sangatt~~
3person makan Cost Rm 216.20

but my uncle gave RM 218.50
the RM 2.30 is for Tips x.x

But, the food was nice anyway ! (:

-----------------------------------------------

Another Part of my 'salary' is ~~
bought some shirt for meee (:
taaa-daaaaaaaaa

actually, i got some of them dont like it x.x
but my auntie said that's nice on me.
But, thanks to her anyway !
Muaackkss !



Then ler...
during working hor,
very boring de mar sometimes~

then i go draw something to solve my boringness (:
which iss~
go draw draw ~

the little girl (left)
my little house (right)

NICE HOR?


but then,
that's SOME PPL.

who also very boring.
go conteng my drawing -.-
which is my Boss
Uncle.

Uncle RUINED my drawing.

HELLO, COPY RIGHT DE ARH !! ):

Enjoy !

No comments: