Thursday, December 24, 2009

She is still Sky.

Today. is the day to take PMR result
All the people sure very nervous and wanting to know their result.
very badly.
included me.

i was very nervous too.
then i go take my result.
all the people took their result.
don't dare to look at it.
same as i do.

i was praying very hard.
hope that i can get a result.
a very very normal result.

but, then i look at my result.
i was shocked.
definately shocked.

2A - Maths and Science
5B - Bi, Bm, Bc, Kh and Geo
1C - Sej

ABC, i get all of them.
Geo KH, Bi and BC.
i was really really shocked i didnt get A for it.
And Sej, i thought i can get at least B for it.
but at the end.
i get a C for it.

i was really really.

Omg, i was speechless.
i was, feel like crying that time.
keep on control myself at first.

Until i told minhui, and we go other place
where there's nobody there.
i only Cry out.
cry out really really
-badly
-hurtly
-painfully

*min, thanks for accompany*
*if not, i'll dont even dare to cry*


I really really did try to control myself.
but my emotion can't stop the feeling.
i called my 2nd sister.
she was shocked.
all my family

-shocked
-shocked
-shocked.

they also didn't expect i get this kind of lousy result
same do i.

i was really really sad.
i don't hate my result.
i don't hate anyone.

but, myself.

while i was blogging this topic.
my tears drop none stop.

while blogging.
i was chatting with Kuay yee and Yong Yee too.
they keep comfort me.
really thanks for that.
really appreciate that too.

And, Haw yu.
i know u may think
i'll be very angry since like last time i did that to u
i was really sorry that time.
but now, it's my problem. not u (:

U tried to let me to chill down myself.
i consider that, so u didn't talk to me.
u want to leave me alone.
but actually i need u beside me very self-fishly ?
LOL. SORRY ARH
but,still.
thanks, really thanks.

Kienyi,
we're the same.
both of us was get almost the same suckie result.
and we both scolded by parents too.

i don't know how am i gonna stay at home after blogging.
my dad may keep nagging me or scold me.
that's really really bad if he really scold me.

Stop crying, Stop crying.
STOP !

i stop crying, but smiling (:
Smile , look at the bright side.

2day, have a Event.
but i dont think i can go.
even i wanna go too.

maybe my mum will be very very angry
don't let me go anywhere.
i consider her feeling.
some message to my mum.
mummy, u may didn't read this.

i dont dare to tell u face to face.
so, i just write something here.
u may cant read it, but i told u true my heart.


im sorry mum.
i really had put effort on it.
but that's not enough.
u sure very disappointed.
and i know.

Everything u did for me.
U said im always useless from others.
im always stupid from others.
sometimes i was really pissed.
but i know u just trying to make myself work harder
to show u , IM NOT!
im really very appreciate.
thanks mum.

Thanks to my All Best friend too.
Who comfort me.

At First, after take the result.
i was Changed alot.
i turn very fastly.
i changed to be silent at the moment.

But now, Have to tell u guys
I'll not gonna changed to be SAD after blogging this !
but still the same (;
Sky still SKY.
All sadness will be just end at here.

Hapiness always Inside my heart (:

the one who very sampat
who always entertain people.
The one, who wont change.
SKY's HERE !
Hurray for me please? (;

Enjoy.

No comments: