Thursday, December 17, 2009

Off ?

Yea, i know
nowadays i was Damn lazy to Update my blog.

reason?
1. nothing special to update.
2. lazy to cari those pics to load.
3. staying at home all the time. didnt go out ):

okie, talk back to my work okay?
hope u guys dont mind
this is the Last Topic about my working thingy liao

the day i Off ! Muahahah !
went to Genting with ..

1. Younger Cousin brother - 2
2. Younger Cousin sister - 2
3. uncle - 2
4. Auntie - 2
5. Grandpa
6. Grandma

actually my mummy also going
but unfortunately, she was JUST NICE sick on that day ):
she long time tak ada go out play play liao
Ahiz. *sad*

erm. that's kinda lots of pics i took at genting
im sorry that im seriously LAZY to upload x)
if u guys wanna see.
Go to my facebook and check it out yea (:

The Link Below >>

http://www.facebook.com/sky.yen?ref=profile

Hope u guys will enjoy with those pics.

And Oh yea !
When we arrived to Genting.
That's about 5-6pm already
Our dinner- my auntie and grandma cooked something to genting

We sat at outside somewhere so called *garden*
having our dinner.
That's extremely cold that night x.x
our Mi Hon, and fried chicken also bcome ice liao

People eat ice-cream, i eat ice chicken x)

finish our dinner, went to play arcade with my cousins
actually my uncle gave me the card which got 50bucks inside
to let me play those games.
i was damn happy at that moment x)

Then i went to play my Fav Game - Basketball.
I just play for 3-4times of it.
my Evil cousin. Steal my card from the pocket.
and they ran away x.x

and i cant find them, im pissed.
i sit at there. DO nothing. -.-

then when my auntie saw that and know about it.
she scolded all of them but not me.
*dai sei*
because im the Eldest there, they have to follow me or obey my rules
but they dont care anything just ran away
so, mar kena scold lo !
hmm hmm hmmm, still wanna steal my card anot ? *evil*

After that, about 12a.m
Tired.

then We stay over at the hotel. DUH ? (:

then the next day ~
went to genting theme park.

There's Extremely Banyak people !
People Mountain People Sea x.x

play wat also have to wait at least 30mins !
Geez, i i waited total = 2hours

after play those games,
my uncle changed some token for me to play
then i go play some games
and i won 2 little tiny bear bear !
x.x i hope i can get big big, but not.

i gave it to my cousin sis, because she dont have (:

That's all about my journey to Genting (:

Enjoy!

No comments: