Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry X-mas Guys !

Merry X-mas (;

Yea, i guess that's sure a lot of people
going out to celebrate this Great Day.
ahha, but excluded me x.x
Staying at home. Blogging (:

Because i'm Locked at home -.-

Yesterday ,The Whole day i just ate a Meal.
because i wasn't hungry.
the Result spoiled my mood to do everything that i loved to.

I ate a meal At 12p.m
until Dinner time which is 6p.m
i still don't feel hungry yet full.
i didn't eat, just keep facing the Comp Do NOTHING.

Until around 9.30p.m
i went to the Kitchen when there's nobody there.
I go check it out wat my mum cooked.

When i Open the Cover, and take a Look.
-Shit
-Crap
-Shoot.

That's ALL my favourite food there.
they were very very evil.
they Left a Drumstick for me.
which actually i was decided don't wan2 eat already.

Not ONLY that, they still left Alot lot lot of Rice there.
and also quite a lots of Meats and Vegi.

At first, i was not hungry at ALL.
but when i saw those Food.
my Stomach was growling very Loudly o.o

i was SO regret that i open the cover and take a look the food.
Actually trying to Be little COOL.
Not to eat for the Dinner.

But at the end. i was Failed.
i Open the Cover, i took all the rice.
which is 2 BIG BIG BOWL of rice.
and i took the drumstick, eat it very very roughly
Ate All the Food at there o.o

Finish the Meal, i DINT FEEL ANY FULL.
then i was decided to do a Big Big Cup Of Milo for myself.

This Milo = My Christmas For myself (;

I curi curi, go open the Milo, i put alot lot lot lot of Milo
Made it KAO KAO KAO ! *yeah, that's wat i love/
and also, i took 2 BIG scoop of Milo.
Sent it into my sweetie mouth.
MUAHAHA *evil Laugh*

Drink it very nicely and mixed with my biscuit, I was happy (:
really Happy, Macam when to A Happy Happy World.
LOL. because that's the first time being that Naughty.

But, i was happy with it.
After drinking the Milo,
i still Not Full x.x
*macam Pig*

but i stopped eating,
i go play Piano~
Play Guitar.

After playing, i was suddenly feel VERY full in sudden.
I look at my Tummy.
OMG. that's ROUND.
From FLAT turns to very very very ROUND.
just like. Watermelon O_O

at the moment,
i was regret eating to much food.
but still happy after eating.
Regret yet Happy ?

THAT'S weird dude!

Thinking whether food is the way to control my emotion?
ahha ! maybe (;
Who call they all dont let me to go Eve Party wor.
Hmph! take revenge from the Food ! x.x
No harm mar (x

After that, Min called me.
and we have a nice Conversation.
Laugh Laugh, Loud Loud.
talk crap for 36minutes x)

Okie,
Back to Topic.
Just wanna Wish u guys.

A Happy Merry Christmas !

HoHoho?
That's a Pic to give u guys !
hope u guys Like it lahh (:

Taa-daa !
You Light Up My Life.
Sentence was short,
but meaningful (;


Okie, after that.
wanna give u guys a Song From Lady Gaga.
Hope u guys like it !






And Oh yea,
that's something.
Yesterday, after taking my result.

My Dad didn't ask me ANYTHING and didn't even talk to me.
at first i was VERY happy, because he didn't scold me.
I think he knows after i taking the result.
i was seriously not in a good mood.

So, The day after. which is Christmas day.
He asked me-.-
OMG. HE ASK ME.
i was so DEAD.
i thought im gonna screw by him.

He asked me for the result.
then he started nagging to me
Nag
Nag
Nag
Still, Nag.

But i was ignored while he nagging x.x
because he always say the same things.
i also know wat he gonna say next when he nagging to me -.-

Okie, wish u guys A Merry Christmas btw (;

Enjoy !

No comments: