Sunday, December 27, 2009

Aduh!

Hmm, here i am !
back to blogging again ! (;
hope u guys enjoy reading it.

let's talk about something that happened yesterday.
which is 26.12.2009 !

On that day, actually Syau, Phaik and I
had planned wanna organize a Party.
but unfortunately, that failed.
Eww. wat a Christmas Paty ):

But then, nvm larh.
Yesterday, my grandparents went to my house.
and my little cousin too.
he is standard1 , going to standard2 next year.

The way he look, he act, his attitude.
just like a Big Boy. A good Boy and a smart Boy too! (x

when he came to my house.
he had Stay infront the comp and play.
-.- i can't ask him to get off.
because he is TOOO cute? Lols.
*lousy excuses*

Tell u guys somethings.
u guys maybe think that's lame.
but, for me.

i'm shocked.
really shocked.

My Cousin Brother know how to use the comp.
that's normal.
While he is using the comp.

he took something from his little bag.
Which is Pendrive .
Woo! that's cool ! at first, im kinda suprised.

But after that, when i saw his use the pendrive
to Open his Favourite game.
which iss.

DOTA. O_O

OMG, i dint know he know Dota as Well !
Gees, this really made me shocked.

I don't even know how to play the Dota.
and he teach me that x_x

lols, that's really funny for me.
a 7years old kid. know how to play dota.
which he tell me that he know how to play since last year.
ahha!

let u guys see how's my cousin look like (;

Look, he looks like a REAL MAN
in this picture right?
ahha.

But actually~~
He is just SO Cute that u can't imagine.
He have NO FRONT TEETH.
HOW CUTE.

he hide his teeth x.x


U know, i heart him (;

after he playing comp, around 12am
he was kinda hungry.
my brother and i Brought him go to mamak eat something lo.

I helped him to ordered Roti Tisu.
he was soo happy when saw the Roti Tisu.
like a High Mountain infront him
ahha !

Then, he try to eat it.
But, He eat very clumsy.
didn't i tell u that he have no front teeth?

AHHA! he keep bite bite bite bite.
also cant finish a PIECE of it.
ahahah ! i laughed like mad mann X)

then, he stayed over at my house.

The next day morning, we went to eat DimSum
Because my Grandpa Loves DimSum.

Suddenly, i met a Guy.
Which is V-Zone.
he's with his Family as well.

He just sit Next table beside me,
and he can't SEE ME X.x
Blind de.

Until i sms him, he turned his head.
saw me. Lol !

That's all for that day (;

Enjoy !

Oh yea, before the end.
i have a joke for u guys !
hope u like it ! (;

Stupid Question with Smart Answer.

BOY : May I hold your hand?
GIRL : No thanks, it isn't heavy.

No comments: