Thursday, December 10, 2009

Part 1 (:

okie. this is part of my "rest" time (:
which means, after work.
went back to my auntie house around 9pm.

usual i'll turn on the Tv and watch (:
sometimes, my lovely auntie will also cook some nice soup for me
if i wanted too (:
love her sooo much ! ahha


LOL.
guess wat movie im watching? (:

Pink Panther 2 !
quite nice (:
the soup is smiling to you (:

Smile (:



Nice !! woots !




okie, another park is during working~~
while i hungry.
i go cook something to eat.

Got "Pan Mee" there.
the Pan Mee was Nice ! seriously !
especially the one i cooked x.x

taa daa !! yum yum !

my leg was hurt during working.
that's the first time i used plaster with cartoon.

My Fav Jeans. Since i was standard5

i believe some of readers
know 1 show which name "gong sam gai"
the Show arh. Fuuu Yooh !! very nicee
i watched finish jor !


this guy very lengzai de.
but he is a 'gong gong' x.x

o.o
yong yi. she very pro in this show.

sam hou a.k.a 3goodie (:
~.~

>.>
(:


sometimes, when i was tired during working.
i steal the Jelly and makan (:

Gui Leng Gou (:

enjoy !
still got some (:

No comments: