Friday, March 19, 2010

F.C.B.K

hey Girls ? (;
Sweet Friends



Fish,Clover,Bee,Kaya

Never ever Change our Name, Symbol.
Deal?

4years, this is the 1st time we hangout together.
Must mention strongly.
1ST TIME

Bee, U're always my Besties.
Still Remember u and i Run whenever saw MoJoJoJo?
Still Remember u and i using a Hullahop Chasing a Guy?
Still Remember u and i talk with a Tree after recess ?
Still Remember u and i Prank Call Mr.Bean?
Still Remember u and i Shouting people's name after School ?

Still Remember More and More..??

Clover, U're always my Wisher.
Are u the one who cried because i said I dont really like u ?
Are u the one who ajak me go Join the Fashion Show?
Are u the one who ask me to Join Singing contest ?
Are u the one who spend me 1ringgit buying junk food ?
Are u the one who say u are the Eldest among Bee, you and me?

Are u the one??


Fish, U're always my partner.
Let's play Pepsi-Cola.
Let's Go Ktv.
Let's Shout together.
Let's Run after doing something wrong or embarrassed.
Let's Cry the day we graduate

Let's Be Together (;


U guys, always in my mind yea.
never ever forget u guys.
U guys are awesome.

1st time hangout together.
may be little weird.
but, i enjoy the Fun (;


Look Up Girls !


Girls. Legs' Up ! (;



Girls, Study Time !


i swear im not goin2 order this again.
Sour. Bitter.Sweet.
How it taste like?


Bee, Let's peace. Y












Bye Girls :/

Enjoy!

No comments: