Friday, March 12, 2010

Perpaduan here.

Yes.
Exam finally over.
i know, i may be very SLOW saying that.
because, long time tak blog already mahh.
Paiseh :)

Back to Topic.

usually, when exam is over.
the days after, that's really little people coming school.

But im excluded in the Ponteng list (:
Because, im a good girl mahh.. * DUH * ;D


Thursday.
mann, what a BORED DAY.
but thank god.
Paik yen was there with me (:
V-zone and Shanonn.
i didn't know u guys will ask me something it's really sick :S
but i Enjoy chatting with u guys :D
I enjoy playing SPIT with shannon.
but, i hate losing it ''/
but, Hey?
im so going to WIN IT.

Friday
that's isn't a really bored day to me.
i kinda enjoy the day.
It's like.
we having games for the WHOLE DAY.
prepared by PRS.

every group must have
-chinese.
-idians.
-malay.

and so, example My GROUP.
I love my groups A.L.O.T.
SUPER JUNIOR-3M.

3 stand for Bu3 or 3Kaum
M stand for MALAYSIA.

we're ONE MALAYSIA.
My group members.
-Sky ( Leader )
-Andrea Chew
-PaikYen
-WenYuet
-WenHow
-Hema
-Nesa
-Lisa

5Chinese, 2 indians and 1 malay.
I really love them alot.

Andrea Chew is totally our group's entertainer :)

they show me, prove that.
1Malaysia.
Perpaduan.
BerbilangKaum.

Geez, im so Malaysian now :s

----------------------- End Of Story ----------------------------
oh yea.
im goin2 change my blog layout and the song.
i found out.
it's really annoying :x
mann!

Can anyone recommend me some nice songs?
(;
enjoy.

No comments: