Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Syiok-Nya

Happy Birthday
Haw Yu !!


Yea, sweet 16th yea ! (;

today, 30March2010.
Is also the day that i received my Economy's result.
I know that i am so goin2 fail.

And so, I really Fail my economy very badly.
But, i think today i memang something wrong already.

Usually, if i fail ANY subjects.
I'll be very very
-depressed
-Speechless
-SienFul.

But, 2day. when i received my Economy's result.
I was likee...

AiYoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Teacher. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

i still got the mood joke around.
Run here Run there.
Talk a lot.

Geez. is that Saw kar yen ? :s

i got 35%marks actually.
but so. Because, i'm just too Pro enough.
keep asking teacher to help me check my paper as well.
Re-Check. Re-Check. Re-Check.

At first, teacher added me 1mark.
i was so happy.
but which actually i only got 36marks =_=

After teacher marking our papers, and said.

Teacher, Me, Students.

Kelas, Saya akan Tolong kamu Tambah 3markah untuk Hw.

*cheers*

3markah ?

Yes.

Eh, i added 3marks already.

??????

Still FAIL !?


*Laugh*

i cant find what's so funny that seeing i still FAILED.
but, at the end.
Asked teacher help me to Check my paper again.
and so.. She helped me to added 4marks !

WOOTS !
I PASSED MY ECONOMY anyway!
Happyyyyyyyyy !

Syiok-Nya ! :D

enjoy ! (;

No comments: