Sunday, March 21, 2010

Hey, i put u inside my memories (;


Sweet memories always passed very fast.


Last time.
Long time ago i guess?
my Sister gave me a Frame.

Took the frame out.
Wondering what picture i should put.
Oh yea, Min Printed those picture for me last year.

took it out, cut it, put it inside.
Min, look ! is that nice ? :D

when saw those pics.
my mind suddenly got many memories.
Refresh, Refresh, Refresh.

All about,
how do we met each other.
how do we skipped band practice.
how do we have so many topics.
how do we become so close.
how do we ponteng.
how do we laugh.
how do we become so daring.
how do we face the problem when getting in trouble.
how do we turns to so talkative.
how do we fight.
how do we stop talking.
how do we become further.
how do we become so lack of topic.
how do we think about each other?


smiled after i seeing the picture i put inside the frame.
and flash back.
We do hangout very rarely.
don't we ?




Thanks min,
Printing the picture for me.
So i would able to put it to the frame.
Put it somewhere i can always see it.

The picture Above.
i bet u know where do i put right? (;

enjoy !

No comments: