Saturday, June 18, 2011

I am number six.

Hello peeps. 
Well, I'm not going to talk much but just updates a bit bit.
Today I went to Taylor's lakeside collage to go for the competition that I've been waiting for. Supposedly got 60teams in that competition but there's about 37teams attended for that competition. Greats, we have less competitor. We taught. I choose a number to select where is my stove going to be at and I got No.47. Guess what? THE LAST GROUP AT THE LAST KITCHEN. I think it's good for us actually, no ones is there besides phaik and I. We cooked chicken and we faced LOTS of trouble while cooking it. Something like we have not enough meat to serve for the judges , not enough sauce to be serve on that plate and other troubles. We're so nervous while cooking it. We have no idea what it is going to come out. But we made it on time, managed to fully cooked well the chicken and we served on time. That's great lah. After that, we go for our lunch while waiting for the judges give marks in a room and the wall is made by glass so we can see through the judges's expression while eating our food. As we saw a judges came forward to our food ( the chicken ), she taste the smash potatoes first and she slightly nodded her. Then, she tried the chicken as well and she keep pointing the food and discuss with other judges. Phaik and I was SO FREAKING NERVOUS. 1hours passed, and so does the result come out. The judge announced :" The fifth will be SMK Bandar Utama Damansara...", she haven finish her sentence and we already knew that that were us. Because WE ARE THE ONLY SMK BU (3). *drum roll* WE ARE THE NUMBER SIX. WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO. We're going for the final on 16th of July, Champion can get 2free ticket to France. Mamamia~ I GOTTA WORK HARD. Hardcore Hardcore, thanks phaik. For everything ! She's right, miracle always happened. Best cooking partner. The End <3
Taylor
 Phaik is looking at me? LOL
 Celebrate with Ice-cream ! 
While we're waiting for our transport :/
 Waited for 2hours -_-
The competitors. 
 Josh & Jon's
Sky & Phaik's
Enjoy !

No comments: