Sunday, June 12, 2011

welcome back to the reality.

Hey guys, 
Have you spend your these 2weeks of holiday wisely ? There is no student in this world hates school holidays. Well, the holiday is going to end within another 5 more hours. It's time to back to reality after dreaming for these 2weeks. I'm really happy that I've spend my last 2 day of holiday which is today happily. Yesterday I went to have supper with my sister at mamak. After that we went to KL for the second round's supper and we took about 1hour to Q-ing up to eat the wantan mee which never failed to surprised me. THE WANTANMEE IS SO TASTY. Then I went to her condo to sleepover just to watch movies until 4.30am and that was my first time being a tv freak ! The very next day which is today, we went to KL shopping and ends up I bought my favorite snacks and references book at Popular. I spent most of the time in the shopping mall. Thanks to my eldest sister who sponsor me to buy the revisions book and snacks. Start from tomorrow, I'm going to change my lazy attitude. I gotta put an afford for my exam,I don't want to be failure anymore ! No more facebook, No more tumblr. So I'm here to apologize because I might not going to update my blog as well start from tomorrow. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE !
HELLO PANDA <3
Enjoy !

No comments: