Wednesday, June 8, 2011

what the,fish?

The chicken on the left & The fish on the right. 
 For all the afford we've put on, it's tasteless. 
2weeks left,
We're still looking for the recipe to cook. Tobehonest, I don't cook actually besides maggie mee. When I was 14, I tried to cook pie apple fried rice but ends up I forgot to put salts so its tasteless. I tried to cook nuggets ends up it's still RAW inside, so I have no experience in cooking. The first time I cook seriously in the kitchen was the chicken, you can take a look at the previous post. It's THAT CHICKEN ONLY. Well, I think phaikying is going to be REALLY disappointed on me because she didn't know I DON'T COOK AT HOME. Lols, but never try never know ! I will try to make the worse out of the best, we must be confident ; Wosh ! Owhwell, this time we cooked fish. Phaik hate fish, I hate fish, no ones like fish. We have no idea is the fish taste good or we just dislike to eat fish. We improved, We took about 1.30hours to finish cooking ! GREATJOB <3 We took a video while we're CHOPPING the fish, we have NO IDEA how to deal with the fish so we took about 15minutes to cut the fish and there we goo. Oops, gotta apologize for the people who don't know mandarin, because we're speaking in mandarin in this videoclip.
 I made this
 She made this
After tasting it, we can't finish it and left this much.
Enjoy !

No comments: