Friday, June 3, 2011

oh, it taste sucks.

You want to become a chef ?
Please think twice before you make this decision.

Phaik and I went to Ou to buy ingredients to cook at home.
But we ends up go watch a 2hours movies before we go buy.
We bought sushi, auntie anne, soft drinks, popcorn to the cinema.
INSIDIOUS, this movie freaked me off but it's a really nice horror movie.
This would be my first time never scream at the cinema, NEVER SCREAM.
Because Phaik and I was in between two pairs of adult couples besides us. 
I swear I'll not watch horror movie with a smaller size person 
  
Well, I'm afraid to shout it out because I scared will be scolded by them.
The things that I've tried to avoid myself to scream is just to close my eyes.
I closed my eyes tightly and put my hand to covered my mouth when I'm scared.
Phaik is not a good partner to watch horrr movie together, she's too tiny for me. 
When I'm afraid @ scared, I'll always stick to the people very tightly but not with her.
She's too small that I can't rely my body on her, i feel left out @ empty @ unprotected.
Aiyah, I admit that I'm so big size but just such a pussy to watch any horror movies lah. 

After the movie, we went cold storage to buy our ingredients.
It's CHICKEN TODAY ! We can imagine that it's gonna be really yummy.
So we started to cook at 5pm and we finish it at 7.15pm, TOOK 2HOURS. 
Man, how are we going for the competition which only got 1.30HOURS? NO ! 
And so, that's what we came our with the dishes. Does it look nice on the table ?
You know what ? 

I let my family tried my dishes and they say it taste sucks.

Well, I think I gotta put more affor on it and try harder next time ! 
Enjoy!

No comments: