Tuesday, November 18, 2008

10bucks fly away, maths tuition and happy birthday to BIG JS

OH MAN !! 10bucks Fly Away liao
wanna know why ?
if u dont want to know, i still want to say
because, 10bucks is not a small digit tau ?
okie... start my story..

Today, i went out with my sister and mother for breakfast
finish breakfast already..
then talk some rubbish lar
SUDDENLY, i wanna play a 'game' with my mother
i asked her find "bank negara" in the money


<- this is Ringgit Malaysia RM 1

i told her that the words are damn freaking small
If u can find it, i give u 10bucks..
if u can't u give me 2bucks then can already

i dunno how smart is my mother
She FOUND THAT NOT MORE THAN 1MINITS U TAU ?
walao, she damn happy that time
i cant believe she can found it in SHORT TIME
Even me, i need to use at least 5minits wei
walao, not more than 1minits u noe ?

when i told her, then she go find then found it
wasai, then .. like that, i lost my 10bucks
how 'happy'

NEXT
MATHS TUITION

today maths tuition
i dunno is my lucky day or kena " za dou " day
im the first form2 people who finish up 125 ques
ofcuz not in that time lar.. using around 2weeks
DONE !!

then my tuition teacher feel so UNBELIEVABLE !!
cuz she didnt expect me can finish up faster than the smartest in the tuition
muahahhaas, that time i quite quite happy laa
haha, BUT teacher said something that really made me "za" kao kao
" wa, this JOKER can finish faster than u guys oh"
" guy , u see .. she is the first one who done it in form2"
" i cant believe i need to use her answer paper to help people mark for it"
" from a ugly duck become a SWAM"

walao, she is saying i improve liao lar
BUT she also INDIRECTLY said ..
last time how stupid am i
kanasai, i really kena za dou
she somemore need to mention that
JOKER -- UGLY DUCK BECOME SWAM

walao, really speechless wei
hahas, but im not the only one is the joker
haw yu also =D

then shannon Still the SAME lar
love to cuan me .. said " can u hear ? teacher said my maths GOOD arh"
my list B ALL correct arh

Message To: Shannon Chong
UH LUR , SO !?!?!?!
IM THE FIRST ONE WHO DONE THE PAPER LAR !!!
hahas =D


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BIG JS















THIS chubby guy is Liew Jia Sheng aka BIG JS
because in his form got 2 ppl got the same name
why call him big ler ?
cuz his size is big =D
then other call SMALL JS
This picture is since form1 or 2 took de i think
Now, he is form4 liao
Ofcuz lengzai liao lar ppl.. haha

Anyway, happy birthday to u yea
Happy always
Hope u can be more MAN and lengzai =D
sweet 16th yea =)

No comments: