Thursday, November 13, 2008

Wat A Lucky Day

hahah !!! im bak yea !! this is my "first" blog~
not really actually, cuz last time i got blog edi.. but tht's lame laa.. so i go delete jor

now, wanna start my blog~~ mayb u guess will think LAME laaa.. lolz, check it out dude !


TODAY !! u will think how stupid am i !! check it out dude =D


let u guess something


okie, wat's tht inside the drinks ?? can see anything ??














yea man, tht's the thing.. 20$ coin
tht time finish my breakfast.. i go take my mami's money..

trying 2 flip the coin.. c how lucky am i ..
when i flip the coin.. fuh yoh~ the coin droppped inside my drinks














i was like.. OMG !!! how could it be ?!?!? goodness

then i thought my mum is goin2 kill me cz i wasted the drinks.. in other way, crap~ how i take the money out ?



my sister-suet li.. poured out the drinks.. then take out the money...



<== TA DAA !!!!




berjaya take out edi !! then i go took the coin n wash it...

then giv bak my mum..

lesson~~~ dun ever flip the coin tht got drinks near by u


then i go my tuition mar..
actually is 4-6pm.. then dunno y .. stay until 7pm =.=
same tuition wif haw yu, shannon n darren lee
then ler.. nth de actually
teacher giv us a mountain of homework
bsides, teacher teach us new things mar
how "easy" it is man..
i use 1hours to done 12 ques.. but 6correct only
nvm, haw yu is lagi worse than me..
she jz done 9ques .. 4correct.. !! tht's the way man

then ner, the shannon hor.. he very pro de lor..
he always like 2 do faster than me..
i do No.8 he edi do No.10
i do No.11 he edi do No.13
then.. when he saw how "fast" am i ..
he always love to cuan me.. ai yo.. so slow ahhh

but nvm.. cz someone is slower than me =) [ haw yu ]
hahas, then nth lor.. when wan2 bak home..
my lovely teacher giv us lot lot ques..
tht impossible can done it 2molo..
cuz sad case is.. me n haw yu nid 2 go the tuition 2molo..
so.. tht's really impossible we have do done it by 2day man ~
KANASAI !!!

lolz, this is my 'first' blog.. hope u guys love it =)
happy reading

No comments: