Monday, November 17, 2008

Chicken rice's shop & happy birthday to wilferd =)

WELCOME TO THE CHICKEN RICE'S SHOP =D











Today , i go there for work
that's not the first time i go work already lor
i work there since i was standard 6
during holidays, i sometimes go there work and help
actually today im not go for work de
I go there Is because my aunty not free,
need to go out ~~
So, she asked for help from My sister [ suet li ] and me
we also don't mind want.. cuz that's not the first time also.. lol
hey guys, don't play play man
this restaurant arh, fuh yoh~~
Is quite popular in that area -- Kota Kumuning
every afternoon around 12-2pm
u can't find any place from there want..
lolz, sometimes u need to wait for 30minits ler
don't believe ??
check it out !! then u only trust me de =D
BEFORE
AFTER









hahas, can u see the different ??
i didnt cheat , this is true man
just 2hours after then become like that already
total got 12chickens at there
but now left 3 already
and somemore my favourite roasted pork is finished T.T
i haven't eat then finish liao..
walao, really damn regret i didnt curi makan
<- THIS is ONE of my Favourite man
[ Siu Yuk / Siao Rou ]
got 2 BIG keping arh
but in 2hours then finish liao
see lar, how nice it is man
this Siu Yuk almost everyday finish selling de
That's a good news =D
WORKERS =D














Want to know why so popular ler ?
No.1 All the food is damn delicious
No.2 Price Cheap than others
No.3 U really can't tahan of the Siu Yuk
No.4 My Auntie is LengLui
No.5 My Uncle is Lengzai
No.6 White coffee quite nice
No.7 Soup is yummy
No.8 Workers are friendly ( i think )
And bla bla bla soo onn~~ hahas

NA NA NA .. let u see the price .. i didnt bluff u de





Normally in other stall arh
1 plate is 5bucks liao
this one arh, only Rm4.50 ler.
and somemore very nice tim !!
Okie, the Boss is my uncle =D [ Ah Wai ]
All the workers call him "tou ge so" but not AH BOSS
lols, i curi curi took this picture de..
when he drinking water

HE IS THE ONE WHO MAKE ALL THE FOOD =D



somemore arh, he got card wan arh
alot of people take his number
sometimes need to order place de



Cant see cleary ???
This lar.. I call him Ah Wai Kor Kor =)













Restaurant LAU WONG KEI
Makan the first time
u sure want to come again =D













After 2-30pm already, that's not many people liao
kerana semua pergi kerja liao mar
lolz, my sister and me
bored like hell
then i go play game with my sister
My sister win me in the game
so, she get a price
that is ..i draw a picture of her =)























HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO WILFERD AKA 王祖蓝 =D

seriously, he really look like 王祖蓝
Anyway, hope u have a happy day =D
sweet 15th
happy always
BE STRONG yea =)
hey wilferd, paiseh arh.. i cant find any picture of u
so, use 王祖蓝 to replace u
look more lengzai mar .. hahas

No comments: