Sunday, November 16, 2008

Facial X)

Waseh , today hor.. really dunno is my lucky day or bad day man
my mum bring my sister and me pergi buat facial man !!
don't play play i tell u
Actually lar.. Is Rm80 For per person
Then bcuz gor promotion arh..
From 80bucks become 28buck man !! Quite cheap liao

then GO GO GO OLEH OLEH OLEH




<- tang tang tang tang ~~
This is the Facial House lor
The women who show her ass is my Lovely sis =)













when want to go inside do my pretty face..
I walk trough this lorong
Walao, u see man.. even the lorong already so yeng
haha, behind the bamboo got very special thing
Is something like Pool.. Full of fish
In the Next Picture =)
















Walk inside liao ler, those Miss Worker
call my sister and me to wash our legs
Actually i thought that's let us to wash our face
sooo paiseh XP
U see arhh
the small little basin is put our legs inside de
then the Miss Workers Put Salt inside ~~
She explain it to us wat's that use for
I don't know wat the hack she talking
I just Know that's very fun nia.. X)








After that ner... Go inside the facial room
i cant take any picture.. cuz the Miss Worker said Off your Phone
If not u might disturb Others people inside..
then just off liao lor..

U dunno how scary it is man
when i walk in, i thought that's those AH LONG's place man
quite dark de.. but i quite exicited ~~ haha

Doing Facial,
Miss Worker always put dunno wat wat cream on my face
cannot open my eyes ~
then after that , she wanted me to RELAX !!
meaning, want me to sleep ..
BUT I CANT !!! cause i want to go toilet.......
sad case is.. i cant go out without shoes, and with the scare mask on my face T.T
then she call me sleep
i just gerak sini gerak sana.. cuz i really beh ta-han liao man !!

30minits after...............
" Miss, now i help u to wash your face.. later u can go out .."
WALAO, FINALLY U KNOW ??
then when she finish liao.. i RUN out there.. pergi toilet ..

WOOO , finally ~~
then ler, Miss Worker said let's go kena bite by fish~
i was like .. WAT ? FISH WANTED 2 BITE ME ?
she said
" haha, no lar.. u just need to put your leg inside.. then fishy will help u bite your 'dead skin' "
lol, i wonder what's that...


Then my sister and me go lor..
wasai, that's my fist time to do that...
feel soo geli when kena bite by fish..
but fun =D

Pictures Of Legs~~~~
And kena bite by fishy~~ lol

























































Lols, many legs ler ??
look geli ~~ haha
but serious man, u will think that's fun if u try it =D
My Cousin Brother damn funny man
He SCARED OF FISH !! hahaha
no lar, he scared those big big de fish..
as long as yr finger .. as big as your.. nose

i laugh like mad man.. when i saw his reaction~
actually that's NOT BIG AT ALL..
but he said is.. lol, dunno him la..

<- The Women is my sister [ Elaine ]
<- The Man is my cousin brother..
Who scared of those "big fish" [ Ah Shun ]

















<- This Girl ler..

Lol, look so "dark"
Not scared of those "big fish"
Always wanted go to toilet..
Is~~
Me =D [ sky ]













Happy reading =D

No comments: