Saturday, November 15, 2008

Happy Birthday To Carynn a.k.a My Aunty =D

Happy Birthday 2 U
Happy Birthday 2 U
Happy Birthday 2 U
Happy Birthday 2 U




Carynn !! Happy Birthday yea =D
Now Old liao hor.. Bcome "Women" already hor..

Haha, how happy man...
anyway, 2day is your birthday ..
u sure having fun with your friend liao ??
haha !! Have Fun with them =D




Today , nothing special.. lols, dunno what to say

then okie lar, today .. i wanna to decribe my Best "Aunty"

Carynn Tan

I know her since i was born.. haha
She memang my part of my family

Why i call her Aunty ? Because...

She is my Mother's Aunty's Daughter.. Lol

She is a very special Girl..

Love to laugh =D , sometimes Sot Sot de..

That's really a good partner to be with..

Besides, she is same tuition with me and haw yu

She arh, yesterday..

i dunno want to say how Cute or Stupid She is..

bcuz, yesterday.. she actually wanna celebrate a " early Birthday" 2 herself

then, that time i really forgotten to buy present for her..
Then, when i saw she come to the tuition..

i saw she bring a slice of cake, that bought from secret

i wonder, is she goin2 celebrate herself ? Omg, so charm mer ?

then My friends [ Tan Zu Kuan & Wilferd ]

went down .. go buy a CAKE for her.

then celebrate with her lor.. she look so..

Happy ? Suprised ? lol, i didnt notice.. but for sure happy i think

Zu Kuan cut a BIG SLICE of cake for her.. haha , how lovely

Then After finish eating, then i give zu kuan money for sharing buy the cake also..

seriously, the cake is quite nice lar.. bought it from Cake Sense.. lol

That was A good present for her =)
Happy reading =)

carynn, i tell u arh.. u better read this blog.. if not i sure hut u kao kao X)

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I changed my URL to immabozo.blogspot.com