Sunday, January 11, 2009

yesterday + today

Today , actually nothing much 2 talk about lar
just wanna wish someone..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANY !!!
ahiz, sad case lar
i dun have yr picture any
if got i sure post in also x]
Any is my frien who i met her in my work
she is a very very friendly funny friend
she is from indian de

she come 2 malaysia to earn some money
that wish she can study more after earn those money
haha, quite wei da wan she actually
hope she happy always !! =]
i'll always remember u de !!

okie, NEXT
YESTERDAY
seriously, i really quite happy yesterday
yesterday, my auntie
also my boss last time cuz i work there
shee, me , my mami, n suet li
went to 1u wanna buy some cny shirt..
haha
i love this part..
when go shopping..
i saw 2 shirt
same brand, cutting, size
but just not the same colour
1 grey 1 white
both of them i lot like it very very very much

but my evil mami said i only can choose one..
becuz, those shirts not that cheap
40bucks per each
but i really lik both of them lar !!!
HOW !! !?!?!
quite nervous..
i told my mum i rather use my money buy myself
my mami also dun let T.T
fine lor, then i choose white

when my auntie saw that happened..
tht's remind her..
that she said she promised me will buy cny shirt for me
then.. when paying ..
my auntie suddenly tambah one shirt..
the GREY wan !!
hahaha , n she paid it..
i was so so so so so so happy n hyper !!
keep on thanks my lovely auntie..
i wanna tell her
BE YI !! I LOVE U MAN !!
hahas,so.. that's how i get both of them
i'll very very appreciate it !!! ><

after that, go buy jeans lor
then when i c the time
OMG !! my guitar class around to start d !?!
i RUN RUN RUN 2 the music centre there.
just nice, my guitar class just started..
haha, then.. after guitar class
i put my guitar at the centre there first
cuz i still need go shopping mar
if not u expect me bring the guitar along with me 2 shopping mer?
hahas, then. okie lor..
after i put the guitar..
when i wanna walk out the centre...
i saw a familiar guy...
who looking at me

when i turn n look..
i saw poh wei rhys !
why he there wan??
then both of us laughing lar
then talk a bit..
then i only noe, his drum lesson changed 2 sat d
but is 8pm i think ? haha..
then after cit cat then walk out the centre lar..

go find my auntie..
saw them choosing shoes..
after that, about 8pm
wanna balik rumah lor
then i take my guitar from centre.. then go home lo



wanna be action a bit bit
saw tht?? both of them i also lik it !!
hahaha, i noe u guys wont jealous
i just wanna show off a bit bit nia x]













then this is those shirts n jeans i bought ..
i love them so much =]












happy reading yea!!
also dun be jealous x] *stupid smile*

No comments: