Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Wednesday !

Wednesday !! yea ~!
i love Wednesday ! =]
because have no tuition ! yeah !

but unfortunately , i got sick =.=
not really got sick
is just , i have a horrible FLU!!
ewww

Sunday i had sore throat
just because the day b4 i had ate
1 whole plate of fried sotong -.-
that's really nice ! so marh..
become like that lorh -.-

then dunno why suddenly kena Cough and Flu
On Monday , i got Flu, Cough, and Sore throat
that's my nightmare man-.- cant even talk !
then min hui said she dont dare to stay near by me
but i PIAN PIAN wan2 stick with her

at the end ,
she kena my cough and sore throat !
OMG !! SORRY MIN HUI!!!

after tuition around 7.15pm my mum bought me
go to buy medicine

which cost 25bucks ! gosh !
and my dad asked me wear mask 2morrow
which means on Tuesday -.-

Tuesday go to school, i wear mask.
when my class ppl especially those GUYS
laugh at me
said im a
MASK WOMAN !
TOILET GIRL !

wat the hack -.-
and on that day , Tuesday
Chee Ken kena my Flu !

lols ?! im sorry Chicken !

Monday = Min Hui kena my sore throat and cough
Tuesday = Chicken kena my Flu

WEDNESDAY ?
nobody kena
cuz i stay at home my mum not allow me go to school
lols

Tell u guys
normally people sick ,
should be stay at home, lay on the bed
and take a rest wan right ?

BUT ! im different from u guys
ppl sick , i sick
i sick some more need to do housework

mummy " yen !! faster help me cook ! "
me " orh.. "

after that...

Mummy " YEN !! help me go clean the fan ! "
me " WHAT ?! FAN !? "
Mummy " yea lah, the fan long time didnt clean d, help la! "
me " but, i SICK wor! should be REST de marh"
Mummy " ai ya, do some exercise will help u more"
me " CLEAN THE FAN CALL EXERCISE ? "
Mummy " Mayb it work ler? "
me " yea. it work as in , later i go to hospital but not home "
Mummy " then mar try and see u later need to go anot lorh ! "
me " huh ? are u cursing me now ? waaaaaa... "
Mummy " Cepat help me clean la, ka - ka - cau - cau "
me " but.... ahiz.. kk "

While im cleaning the Fan.

Me " walao, Mi!!! so many DASH u wan i die arh ? "
Mummy " that's why ask u to clean lorh "
Me " But i got Flu wei, u ask me clean the dash ?! "
Mummy " last time i sick , i mar also like that ! "
Me " huh-.- got mer, i just saw u laying on the bed weii"
Mummy " .... Ai ya, DO UR WORK !"

Kesian weiii !!!
u know 2day i total clean 3FANS !! on the ground floor but those upstairs
if upstairs still need clean
i memang die~

tomorrow, thursday ?
GOSH ! got Librarians test
i dont even know need to study wat
My god, this time memang die jor lorh !


Bless me yea!! x]

No comments: