Monday, June 29, 2009

You

Today i really have no idea
I felt so sudden that feel like saying.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't want to talk with you
I don't want to see you
I don't want to be friend with you
I don't want to hangout with you
I don't want to love you
I don't want to be with you
I don't want to play you

etc. etc

The Thing I want to say is
I WONT MISS YOU

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If i talk with you, i got a lot of things want to tell you
If i see you, i want to see you everyday
if i be friend with you, i want you always be my right side
If i hangout with you, i want you sit beside me in cinema
If i love you, i want you love me too
If i be with you, i want you
If i play with you, i want you and i smile together

If i Miss you,
I cant stop thinking of you
I cant concentrate what am i doing
I cant be happy

That's why

I Hate You.


Because

I Love You.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Syiok Sendiri ??
Maybe =]
ahah ~
sorry ! im too bored and dunno what to write
just. trying to talk much x]

Ciao=]

No comments: