Wednesday, August 5, 2009

5th Aug . My DAY !

5th August.
First Of All.
I would like to thanks to EVERYBODY
who wished me on my birthday
which is On 2DAY ! Woots :)

after school we went to McD makan-makan
Alvina & Sky :)
Edwin & Sky & Timothy ! =)
Min Hui & Sky *take 1
Min Hui & Sky *take 2 x]
Wows. The hand compare with amanda and chee ken . was so. LOL
Alvina & Wei Rhys ( sweet - nya )
Alvina & Wei Rhys ( WOI, Ka-Ka-Cau-Cau )
Ching & Sky & Min Hui :)
Amanda & Sky *HEARTS ! =D
Amanda & Sky * HEARTS =D
Zhao Yang & Syau & Sky & JiaCheng =]
Candid me =?
Ashley & Ashley . under the SKY :)
Cheau Wei & Sky * HEARTSS !!! :)
CHEESE !! =D
Big Big Heart =]
Min Hui & Sky =]
My Life and Me =]

5th Aug. woots !
i love this day soo much !!! =D
this was my most happy day in my 2009 life =]
thanks all of u guys
had made me got a unforgettable Day !
Love U GUYS !
Muacks <- ZILLION times =]

Enjoy reading =]

No comments: