Thursday, August 27, 2009

UPPPPPPPPPPPP =D

Today.
after tuition
Syau Tumpang my Sister's Car Go Ou
watch UPPPPPPPP
yeeepeeee

when i saw Min Hui
gosh, she seriously made me damn shocked.
she look so Different !
wow, so womanish ! lol
Min hui BOLEH ! =D

that movie was Great !
oh gosh, got one part very touching.
made me feel like crying that time x]

then after watching UP.
We go makan lor
we went to Gei Dak Sek :)
Kien yi, Min hui and I sit at one table
Syau , Jc, ashley sit at another tablee

guess wat?
kien yi, min hui and i Ordered d,
the Food came d
they all still haven order.
zaaaaaaaaaa douuuuu
3of us. share 3place of foods =D

then after that they left.
they wanted go other place to makan
Lol.

Kien yi and i teman min hui wait her parents
after min hui balik
then kien yi and i go meet back syau and Jc

tak tau pulak. Syau and Jc said wanna go other place
then nvm lor. kien yi and i walk here walk there
talk banyak crappy ! lols.
and he bought me a Choc which cost 5.90bucks
ahaha !! thanks yea !! =D

then after that,actually i was supposed go home at 6.30
and kien yi balik at 7pm
my sis also at ou that time , but she said wanna go bak at 7pm
Fine lorh. i can teman kien yi pun
if not he sure very lonely
Lol. Kienyi ! see i saw WEI DA. LOL

then kien yi and i From Old Wig walk walk walk
until go New wig play pool.
Almost finish the pool game. my sis said my mum came
AT OLD WIG
then i was . OH GOSH.

i apologise to kien yi d, then i chiao
U know from New Wig Bowling place.
have to RUN to old wig Taxi Stand there.
is SO FREAKING FAR
then i RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN

made me damn tiring and sweaty.
Ew ! :(

Okie, that's today for me
nothing special actually
but , u can .
enjoying "looking" those pictures yea :)
#1 Jc and I
#2 Jc and i
min hui and i
actually v almost the same height
but she wore heels then made me bcome DAMN SHORT :(
BFF =D
Again =]
Gosh, u see u see ! she taller than me :(
Sky & Gky =] LOL
Ky & Ky
Hmph ! Min hui Lanc Oo!!



actually. i wanted to wear the white shirt.
which inside my pic de
but, it seems that i always wore that durin every outing
so, i changed to wear jacket.

and that's wat FREAKING HOT.
Gosh !

this was actually wat i wanted to wear.
Lol.
enjoy anyway =]

No comments: