Sunday, August 23, 2009

Yesterday !

yesterday
as usual
im playing my computer

in the evening
my mum asked me in a sudden
"YEN, let's go joggin !"
sky
"WAT? u ASK ME TO GO JOGGING ?"
mum
"aiya, ur auntie not free to teman me."
sky
" then u wan i teman u ? =,="
mum
"if not i mar go alone lo. nvm also . just asking u only mar."
sky
"...."
mum
"nvm. i go myself"
sky
"AIYA, WAIT FOR ME LARH. -.-"
mum
"hee=D"

wat a evil mum
but nvm
that's good also .

can go get some fresh air outside.
is better than stay at home

today. my mum using ANOTHER link to jog
she said
she wanted to go inside
theeeeee

JUNGLE
!!!
lols ? im okay with it actually
cuz that's nt the fist time also
okie. LET'S GO !!

jog jog jog.
tak tau pulak

walao. banyak nyamuk
gosh. my hand kena..
luckily i wore long pants.
if not i sure pity my leg
lols !

jog jog jog.
EH , this jungle . HOW TO WALK ?

lols, pictures below can tell u everything.
apatu ?
Sky"HOW TO GO ?"
Mum"huh? jump in la duh."
Sky" wat... jump IN ?"
Mum" if not ? wat is jungle stand for ?"
Sky".. alamak..."
blessing myself wont get lost inside. lol
Sky"MUMMY, go here right?"
Mum" Yup!"
Sky" MUMMY ! WHICH ONE?"
Mum"erm.. let me think.."
Sky"... alamak-.-"
That's my mum !
she look lik kinda weak weak
actually,she damn geng wan
every EVENING. pergi jogging !
SuperMUMMY
Sky"allah, jump in again kah?"
Mum" NO LAH, HOW TO JUMP?"
Sky" then? where?"
Mum"ini bukan jalan kah ?"
Sky" LOL, okie."
jalan until half. no place to jalan.
JUNGLE
gosh... still got long way to go...
ALAMAK

after that.
FINISH jogging
the next day

i have to go gotong royong
=[
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
my leg very pain d
still wan2 go other place GOTONG ROYONG?
alamak !

No comments: