Sunday, August 16, 2009

Graduation ! congrats Elaine :)

woots !
today was my sis graduation !
which sister?
lols. my second sis name elaine :)

she is also a very good tuition teacher
which also my tuition teacher too =.=
sometimes very charm la
cuz she gave me kinda lot of hw to do

okie. back to the topic.
2day, u finally no need go for "school" already
how happy, how siok for u my sister !
gosh, but u goin2 step in this community :)

on that day,
my mother, father, sister*s and i went there
to took some BLOODY pic

why i said that?
actually i was kinda excited to go for the graduation
i had dressed myself very nicely
tak tau pulak
i went there.

banyak orang
ppl mountain ppl sea.
that's normal. nvm
BUT. its made me damn FREAKING SWEATY

and on that day, have no parking
and terpaksa go park at the padang there
which FULL OF MUD
WHICH also just after the rain

the mud is just damn MUDDY
god god god. i took off my highheels and walk to the ground there.
and made my leg semua mud
but, think at the bright side.
i had done a MUD SPA :) * but i dont think that's syiok at all*

after that. we just took some pics. THEN BALIK RUMAH
wat the ? just wanted to took little pics then balik rumah pulak
but my sister dont wan2 balik yet
so, we go makan tomyam steamboat !
after that went to ikea

she dunno i was wearing a "cacat-ed" highheels.
and i wore the blood highheels for 5hours.
its made my leg damn freaking HURT !!!
the picture below. will explain to u everything :)


woots ! Woman. Ladies and GIRL ! :)

Sisters, and her tuition girl
3rd sis and 2nd sis
YOUNGEST and 2nd sis :)
tuition girl and her teacher =]
okie, i just wanted to tell u .
i loveeee this highheels so much
b4 i went to the graduation
the highheels was that. NICE.
but. after that...
went to ikea that time. can see my jeans?
FULL OF MUD. gosh.

nah, let u see clearly ! x]

and my poor little highheels.
become like that :(
so kesian . the STICK.
and myself.
i wore that for 5hours! HURT !
all the MUD's FAULT ! -.-
happy reading. :)

No comments: