Wednesday, April 14, 2010

B-nyaaa

Wednesday,
not my duty day
but, wern xuan told me that Inventory *library*
have something to do.

So, i decided to go help her up as well.
During recess?
After recess, while i about to go.
Pn.Tan *librarian's teacher*
stopped us, want us to complete EVERYTHING

Omg, this is so impossible.
wasting 1 period to explain with her.
that it is so impossible can finish it within 1day

Supposedly, after recess.
is a MUST to go to science's lab
but, i can't make it very badly.

bet My science teacher sure going to scold my
VERY VERY VERY BADLY.


asked Pn.Tan to write an evidence
show that i didn't poteng
LOOK, I DIDN'T LIE.

Took the paper, went in to the science lab.
The Convo started like this

Pn.B ; Me ; My Mind

Good morning teacher, i would like to say sorry.
Why ?
i had been late to attend to your class.
Why ?
Because during recess, i went to library.
Why ?
Pn. Tan asked me to.
Why ?
To do some librarian's stuff

Passed the paper to Pn.B

Here is the evidence to proof that i didn't lie.
Go back to your library then.
Why ?
This Paper supposed to pass it to me before u going.
I didn't know i would be that late. So..
Just go back to your library.
Huh?
since you're not willing to study.
What?
So, just go back to library now.
I didn't mean that.
I don't want to see your face !

Pissed
*walk out from the class*

This is really a LAME argument.
i don't want to explain to her.
since she's so Little biggie bossie

Hello, PLS LAH.
WHO CARES.
this is my FIRST TIME,
teacher chased me out.

OOPS. sounds so wrong.
Is, made me pissed.
come out by myself.

went back to library told Pn.Tan

Pn.Tan ; Me ; My Mind

Pn.Tan...
Yea?
Teacher don't let me go into the class
almost cry.
Nvm, stay at library.
I would like to process the books.
okie.
before that, may i go to the toilet ?
Okay.

went to toilet, control my emotion as well.
only go back to the library.

What is this?
Pn.B ? my godddddddddd !
she's really ****** !
!@#%^*$+&*#~


Look, people who know who am i.
They know i ain't a BAD STUDENT at ALL
or maybe a little ?
Nahhh.

From Standard 1- Form4
never ever scolded by teacher more than 10times.
how could i kena chased out ?

Or maybe the teacher
is PMS-ING.
Omg, BadLuck.

She's DAMN B !!!!!!
B****
B****
B******

Do you guys know what am i calling
HER, Pn.B ?
If you wanna know.
i would like to tell u through Msn
sky_karyen@hotmail.com

enjoy !

No comments: