Wednesday, April 28, 2010

PHAIK !

Sky's version
Happy birthday to you, pak pak.
Happy birthday to you, paik paik.
Happy birthday to you, piak piak.
Happy birthday to you, PHAIK PHAIK !

LimSyau's version
Happy birthday to PHAIK.
Happy birthday to PHAIK.
Happy birthday to PHAIK.
Happy Birthday to PHAIK.

PHAIK, we youuuuuu !

Happy birthday to my DEAREST friend.
.PHAI
K.

Failed to celebrate your birthday today.
but, bet you gonna have a really nice day with your family (:

Present?
hmmm, slice of cake from secret recipe.
is that okay with you?
I'm sorry that i really failed to being your friend.
never prepare any present.
but just to spend you a SLICE of cake only.



My :D's friend
My =_='s friend
My -__-'s friend
My :)'s friend

My BEST DAMN friend.

Hope you really enjoy your sweet 16th as well yea !

enjoy !

No comments: