Sunday, April 11, 2010

Pahang

Happy Birthday Crystal !!

Im so sorry that
i couldn't attend on your Birthday.
But, sure going to replace it someday okay ? (;


10th April 2010.
went back to my hometown which at pahang.
to celebrate my grandpa's 72 birthday (:

so, Have to dress up nicely !
Nice?
designed by myself :D
took 2hours to arrived.
Dinner started at 7pm.
have fun on that day.

that's lots of picture but it is with my dad.
wanted to ask pictures from him
but he refuse :s

ewwwww !

those pictures below is from my hp.
There is NO pictures is about the dinner.
Sorry :x

cousins "/

After the dinner,
went back my grandma's house.

My grandma took all her photo album
Let us take a look at it.

and i found that some pictures is really funny.

Left<>Right




when i saw this picture,
i was wondering.
why is the BOY wearing dress in the photo?

few second after, i only noticed that.
the "BOY" is meee :s
*Laugh*

Left<>Right
the girl inside the picture.
PRETTY + HOT = My Sister

She is very very very when she was young. (:




Family "/

stay over at my Grandmother's house,
going back the next morning.
Early in the morning, my mum went to PASAR =_=

Ditched me and my cousin.
brought my cousin to makan.
do not under-estimate this bowl of noodles.
i started to eat this since i was BORN.
still the same.
No Changes
*iLike*





before going back to PJ
was playing LEGO with my cousin.
Build this "airport"
Nice bukan ? :D
Cousin's building

Enjoy !

No comments: