Sunday, April 25, 2010

BEWARE.

My cousin sister got H1N1
Influenza A
someone may thought i am just joke around.

but i have to tell you guys that.
Im not.
  • Bad news.
I'm really shocked + upset that she got this sickness.
but, it's really lucky that we found out not in a late situation.
so other peoples can prevent for this disease
  • Good news
I'm glad that I'm really fine right here.
because my cousin is actually stay at Shah Alam.
Not trying to be mean but it is true.
Look, once it spread to my family or me?
Who's gonna take this responsibility ?


That is how to "prevent" spreading to others.
Once you get H1N1

My cousin is 12 this year.
I don't think
Only she and her family got this sickness.
but others.

when she's sick.
Her mum thought that is just a NORMAL sick as well.
Just go to the clinic.

Normally, a PATIENT have to stay at home and rest right?

but look,
She forced her daughter go to school and tuition.

Days after,
Her daughter still haven recover.
and it getting worse.

yesterday,
brought her to the hospital.
suspecting her having the disease of H1N1.

Until just now, I got the news that she is confirm got
that sickness.

Found out this picture is really adorable,
but the meaning is so wrong.
can you ever imagine who's the one who got this disease?
.EVERYONE.

Her family, are quarantine now.

My AUNTIE,
my FAVOURITE AUNTIE and UNCLE.
who work at the chicken rice's shop.
they might having that sickness too.

because my auntie DID visit my cousin
when she's sick.

Hope everything will be alright.
So, everyone better

BEWARE OF H1N1.

because we won't know who's gonna be the NEXT.

Take Care.

No comments: