Monday, April 19, 2010

Movies.


Have you ever think before,there's someone really care about you ?
Found out, this is really meaningful to me,
After i had watch THIS.
----->>>>>

Hmmm?
Yea, this movie<>

Strongly recommend,
you guys have to watch this movie as well.
This movie is really really funny + touching.


------------SF DAY---------

Sunday, 10.30am reached The Curve
was actually go to ktv with Min.But, RED BOX FULLY BOOK already
*scream*

Wanna go ktv very badly weii :(

Changed plan to watch 2movies,
and ofcause i never regret at all.Enjoy the fun with Min toooo ! :D

Venue - The Curve.
Time - 10.30a.m

DressCode - Sg.Wang's Dresses.

Mannnnnnnnnnnn, Sg.Wang Dress?

My Dress looks like DORAEMON.
The Dress HORRIBLE on me. :s

try to "edit" my Dress as well.
So, i had done something nicely.

Before= Doraemon's Dress
After = Adultish Dress :/

not bad after edit my dress.
but, I LOOK FAT ON IT :s
Mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!


Avatar ? (:
Before the movie start.
Min and I,Went to some shops to main main :DDD
Who Cares?


And so, Go dress myself with some exp Dresses :DDD


Both dresses.
Love is SOOOOOOOOO MUCH !
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, it's SO EXP.
115 per each :/

After movie,
Went to Toilet Gao Gao Zannn ! :D
Then Go makan Baskin Robin.

20bucks *fly away*




Waiting for youuu.
I found out that dress just same as what min wearing !
So, asked min to stand there and take a pic ! :DD

Can't see her Face :s
So, Am i ? "/





Enjoy !

No comments: