Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Injured's Lady GaGa

ouch, it's really pain.
:s

A Patient.

Guys, don't be mistaken.
i am not really injured.

During PBSM.
*Persatuan Boring Sampai Mati*

i was the model to show how to package wound
And so, i was a little...
Bored? Naughty? Itchy?

Asked HawYu and Amanda help me.
To wrapped me up. :D

A happy patient here :DD

and so, i had attracted many people's attention.
So, Do ChingChing.
She really wanted to WRAP me as well.

The Whole Body.
W.H.O.L.E



I cant see A THING.
after ching wrapped my eyes as well :/

and so,
I see nothing :s
im really Lost !

The way i posed
Lots of people said that i looks like Lady GaGa.
i cant Imagine.
The one who is in the picture,is me.

Lady GaGa's new fashion style.
Injured.

*iLike*

It's really embarrassed.
But i enjoy "/

i love u guys yea !

Enjoy!

No comments: