Thursday, July 15, 2010

Champion.

Hello everyone :D
Yea, as you guys had know that. 




SPAIN GOT CHAMPION IN WORLD CUP 2010


that's cool ! Congrats

Guess what ? 
I FINALLY FINISH READING THE STORY BOOK THAT BORROWED FROM limsyau !

Don't you think that it's thick?
Yes, i had actually used almost 3months to finish it.
Because when i borrowed it, it's during exam.
So, i had abandoned for at least 1 month. 

Yiks, Sorry syau for return your book so lately !

Anyway, the story book was awesome <3


Yiks, I gained Again.
Yes, my weight.
To be honest, 
i never lost weight before but keep gaining.

I need to exercise already, a real exercise.
I need to work it out, but not talking crap here.
Yes, Fiona and I decided jogging at the park this Saturday morning
I hope it will be success but not fail AGAIN!

Hmm, anyone want to join me ? (; 

Enjoy !

No comments: