Saturday, July 3, 2010

The last Cam-whore.

Wednesday.
The last day of having fun during PBSM. 

Every Wednesday, 
Students from Bu3 is a MUST to stay back until 4pm.
Because it's a Uniform day on Wednesday. 
Most people always says its wasting time of staying back.

But for me, it Isn't (:
Because It's the only way to keep us closely
- Haw yu
- Eric

Yea, both of them are my Gossip Kaki.
We always be the last 3 person who go back home. 
Because have to arrange the chairs back to according classes after PBSM. 
We used to update each other once a week,during PBSM. 
Talk about most dirtiest, funniest, lamest story ;D

Hawyuthe one who always updated us. 
Eric ; a good listener. 

On that Wednesday, Eric haven't show up. 
While Hawyu and I were waiting for him.
had ajak-ed Andrea Cheow and Chingx2 to go have cam-whore with us.

Every girls love cam-whore. 
Except shy shy pretty little girl (;
But don't worried, I'm definitely not in that category :D 


Photobucket
Photobucket
4 Of Us. 
Can't Deny that we look really stupid :/

PhotobucketPhotobucket
I heart them <3
Photobucket
I kinda like this picture ! 
I'm so hand-ful !! :D
Photobucket
Photobucket
Well, Ching.
If you dare to put this in facebook
I'm gonna punch you on face :)

Photobucket
The Best Friends (;
Photobucket
Ignore me, I'm just a backup. 
Photobucket
This is much more better (; 
Photobucket

Photobucket
Beh-Tahan o_o

Photobucket
Photobucket
It's really unfair.
Look at Ching's expression while holding my leg and hawyu's leg

Photobucket
Okay, The last one cam-whore in toilet <3

Photobucket
Handsome guy kena surrounded with girls. 
It's BAD to being too handsome sometimes :/

Okay, Eric finally came back ! 
Thank Goodness. 

It's the time to take picture !
the main point of staying back on Wednesday. 
Gather together (; 




.GOSSIP KAKI. 
Owh, I feel so ~TALL~ sitting in between them
IGNORE THE CHAIRS THAT I WAS SITTING ON IT. 

Photobucket
Photobucket
.Conclusion.
I don't look good with specs :s

Photobucket
Eric,U're just a perfect guy to everyone :)

Enjoy !

No comments: