Saturday, July 17, 2010

Good Morning !

Everyone ? Are you ready ? 
1-2-1-2-1-2-1-2
Move Move Move !
Yes, i went to exercise this morning.
It's kinda miracle for me, because i seldom do that.
I used to be forced to exercise, 
But this time, I planned to exercise.

Actually Just invited Fiona and JiWei go only.
But, yesterday my class's SNSD's Gang wanted to join too.
-Me
-Fiona
-Jiwei
-Jingyao
-Zhaoyang
-Yanshuo
-Jiawey
-Daniel
-Shunlin
-Yanjie
-Wenyuet
-Jingyao's brother
They actually wanna go celebrate jiwei's belated birthday at 1u.
Before they want to go 1u, they wanted to go play Basketball.
But they also willing to jog with us before go to play basketball. 

JOGGING TIME.
Went to Bu6's park JOG JOG JOG.
jogged 3rounds only, tired sangat !

And i was so excited !!
because i never exercise with a Bunch of friends in my life b4.
I never tried before, with a bunch of friends jog with me at the park.
So so so so so so so so funnn ! for me (; 

After Jogging, Basketball time. 
SNSD Team
-Yanshuo
-Jingyao
-Jiawey
-Me 
Non-SNSD Team
-Fiona
-YanJie
-WenYuet
-ZhaoYang

I have no Idea, Why is all guys So Camera-Shy ? =_=

WEN YUET, YOU LOOK SO FUNNY WITH YOUR PINKY TOWEL ! 

Eh, Smile lahhh ! 
Too Tired Liao arh? 
 Look at JingYao's Leg
SO WHITE.

Can't deny, my basketball skill really sucks compare to Standard4
AHAHA, sorry guys. I did really sucks in basketball. 
If got the chance , I'll practice really hard for it ! (;
Eh, Jingyao. I saw that !
咸蛋超人
*Phiew Phiew Phiew*
Uncle So cute :D 


LOOK, JingYao's Brother ! 
SOOOO CUTEEE ! 

I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it, 
I enjoy ! Oh My Gosh, Can i have the second time? (; 

Lose weight Lose weight.
YES Larhhhh!!!!!!

Enjoy !

No comments: