Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Hari Canteen

That's two jobs for me today. 
Honey Lemon & Kuih-Muih.
I had a bad day.
1st, my ulcer still haven recover. 
xinlin said that i'm proud of my ulcer, 
Because i always show my ulcer around to everyone. 
because i know no ones can be bigger than mine :s
well, this is true. 
It looks small in this Picture. 

If u're still not believe, come and see me. 
I will show you ! (:
2nd, i got 2shifts to do during the Hari Canteen.
Kuih-Muih in the morning shift 9-10.30a.m. (Pingpong Club)
Honey Lemon in the afternoon 11a.m-1p.m (Librarians)

Both shifts ruined my cam-whore's time. 
While they're having cam-whore at somewhere.
I'm selling my HoneyLemon.
Yiks ! It's unfair, i missed the fun :/
KS
Phew, luckily i do brought my Hp ; 
to grab some pictures :D if not i will hate the day so much ._.
WenSze & JiaCheng.
Can stop being that pretty ?

Hey PaikYen ! :D
The best friends. 
 
The Bitches :D
Oh Fiona, YOU FINALLY TAKE PICTURE WITH ME !
Hao touched ;')
Look > HELLO, MARION! :D
YikLurn & Glen ! :D

JiaCheng & Edwin. 
Oops, separated them :)

Guess what ? 
When the way i want to go buy snacks to eat.
I saw YunnLeng !! Oh My Gosh.
She's still the same ; THAT PRETTY

She didn't know how much do i missed her.
She is a perfect girl to everyone :)
Ps : She's awesome.

Family Picture :D 
.Candid.
Two fellas took my Hp away and cam-whore.
Two Korean BIG BIG FANS. 
EEEER, No idea :)
SUK NEE ! :D


Di & Amanda :D

Gambling ; Hello, Eis Ser :D

-RINGGGGGGGGGGG-
3.50pm already !
yeay ! it's time to go home.
While i'm waiting for my car...

Cwei & Edwin 

Cwei, Jiacheng & Wai Kit  =D

River Flows In You <3
Enjoy !

No comments: