Thursday, July 1, 2010

We're Popular now.

Heyy,


LimSyau, PhaikYing, JiaCheng, MinhuiHong, EdwinCheong, Timothy TinJan

LOOK ! we're in the Magazine !!



Still Remember where are we? 

Yes, It's Segi College.
We went there for Free Tuition. 
Actually i just wanted to eat the Free food from there but not tuition :P
sponsor by BUBBA GUM, it's really nice. 

Still remember that there's photographer take pictures of us ? 
Yea, they put those pictures into the magazine. 
Which isn't kinda unexpected for me.
AHHA. It's SO FUNNY.

Thanks to my sister,




who grabbed this magazine from her Piano Center :D




I still keep the magazine very nicely ! AHHA.


-----------NEXT-----------


Some really funny yet lame Conversation between my sis and I.


Sister ; Me

Yen, do you know what's 老鼠 in English ? 
Mice @ mouse.
孔雀?
Peacock.
wa, your English not bad huh.
=_=
okay, how about 老虎?
Tiger. 
豹虎?
Puma.
AHHAHAHA, PUMA ? 
I forgotten what it's call. 
are you trying to tell me leopard ?
Yeahh. 
AHHAHAHAHAHAH, It's actually a TYPE of spider my dear. 
Okay =_= 

For your information.
Puma is a brand, have a leopard as a logo. 

The day after, it's my time to tease kienyi ! :D

Kienyi ; Me

Kienyi, What's 老鼠 in English ? 
Mouse @ Mice. 
Okay, how about 大象 ?
Elephant. 




孔雀?
Peacock.

老虎?
Tiger. 
豹虎?
Er......Leopard... TIGER 
AHAH. what's it call again ?
leopard tiger !
AHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH.

After finish teasing him,
I told him what had my sister teased me yesterday night. 
He laughed when he know his BIG BIG mistake.
But he laughed more louder and hard of my HUGE mistake

But still, 
He made me laughed for the whole damn day (; 

Enjoy !

No comments: