Sunday, June 27, 2010

Fresh Air.

A very good morning everyone ! 
although it's already 12p.m :D


Well, woke up at 7.30am TODAY. 
SUNDAY! Oh my gosh, been forced by myself.
Because it's a Jogging day, have to burns my fats ! 
When jogging with my Mummy, Daddy, Sisters. 


I'm just kinda anti-Jogging sometimes.
Because, have to wake up early in the morning.
Have to bath after the jog, Sweaty crap.
But somehow, i still enjoy a bit bit lahhh. 


Well, Sometimes. 
I think my dad is quite adorable.
After the Jog, Straight ahead go to have our breakfast.
You know, i just can't live without food (; 


Suet Yit ; Suet Li ; Sky ; Dad ; Mum

Hey, Let's go eat Chinese food ! 
Huh, why don't we go eat NeNeh
Er, It's okay if you wanted to.
Because it's just beside the Chinese's Restaurant.
Okay. On ! Go NeNeh ! i want to eat Roti Tisu.
Di, How about you le?
Well, if you guys want to eat Neh Neh; Just go ahead.
Aiya, faster lahh
Er, go eat Chinese food lah ; Next time only Neh Neh.
LOL. okayy.

For your Information,
NeNe means Mamak. 
We just can't stop laughing.
When our dad said NehNeh but not Mamak.

When i was play the computer. 
Dad ; Me

Oh No !
What ? 
Ants Attacked my Water !!
O_O
Well, It's okay lah. 
Huh? 
i think they're probably thirsty. 
LOL.

When I was using Facebook.

Dad ; Me ; Suet Yit

Who's the Girl inside the picture? 
Well, she's my pretty friend. Don't she? 
Er, she looks like a bad girl. 
=_= if you think that way, all hers friends are bad. 
Yea. Can say that so. 
*FAINT*
Well, It may sounds stupid for you.
But It's kinda funny for me lahh :D 

........YESTERDAY........
Was kinda bored.
Took out my Present who gave me when i was standard5.
Look ! it's KUKUMALU.


Well, Unfortunately. 
I spoiled some part and it seems imperfect ;(


Use tape to fix it backk !
Taaaa-daaaaaaaa ! (;

yesterday night, Before i get to sleep.
FACIAL TIME ! 
Long time didn't do facial already ! ;D

I love the Right hand side's picture. 

15mins later and so finally. 
I'm cleannnnnnnnnn ! 

End here. 
Enjoy !

No comments: