Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Heh.

Andrea, actually i do appreciate the thing that you gave me.
But, it's unfortunately that it turns to be like that. 



Panda's Nose dropped because Amanda and ChunHin was playing with it :D
Panda's Ear dropped because it was too easily to break it :P


Don't worry, I don't throw it away :D
because i loveeee it ! <3 
But i will keep this little "cutie" into my rubbish bin.
Heh.

Last Sunday, 
my sister went to Bangsa and help me grabbed 3Pairs of Colour Lens. 
yiks, guess what ?! It's Freeee !
Never wear colour lens in my life before, and this will be my first time ! 
Thanks sister ! :D


The colour of the lens is between Brown and Black.
So it won't be obvious if i wear it :D
Because my Eyes is also actually Brown+Black. 
Hardly to see what's the colour in my eyes right?
It's okay if you can't see it. 

I will show it to you someday if you want to take a look in my eyes :P


Oh yea Oh yea !!!
Guess what, I bought a Hawaii's shorts On Sunday's Pasar Pagi ! 


full of hibiscus and it's pink in Colour 


Woots, I love it soooooo much ! :D
10bucks, the price was fine for me :)


This post maybe a little random for you guys. 
But, it's actually part of the story in my life. 
Hope readers can enjoy as well even though may think it's really RANDOM :D


Enjoy !

No comments: