Monday, June 14, 2010

Rock IT !


Party Like A Rock Star

Happy Birthday JIA LENG !!
Happy BELATED Ching X2 !!


Party Party Party.
I love it I love it I love it

Ching's Party start at 7pm
But i reached at 8pm. 

Mann, 
just came back from my hometown straight away go her house.
CHING ! HOPE YOU LIKE THE PRESENT THAT SHANNON AND I GAVE ! 
And hope you can fit it in, cause it really suit you :PPPP 

Pictures below can tell you what had happened at that night. 




LOOK AT THE DIFFERENCE, Urgh. 

.Ladies. 

.Poser. 


Yeah, the journey walking to McD :D 

CAMWHORE .

Look Like Monsters.
Bear with us. 
That's why we're KS. 
Monster and a Pretty Girl. 
Sorry, i just can't stop stuck myself into the Cam:)



Hello. 

Phoa ! :D
I shouldn't be posing when people drunk :/ 
SYAU, she HUGGED ME TOO ! :D

Beware of this Drunkard 


They are really sweet. 

But i would like to be a LIGHT BULB ! :D 
I love Superman 
She scream for help. 
We love superman :D 
.Singer.
Loser. 
Everybody loves her. 
I'm shorter than her :D 
She is popular (; 
She is cute. 
She is hot. 
.We love her.Pretties. 
My Ladies. 
Edwin, U're a nice girl to us (:
Happy Belated birthday Ching :) 
Amanda, u look HOT. 
They look pretty :D
He is trying to balance the height with me.
THANKS STICK MAN :D 
Brother Yo ! 
Manda, u're really cute. 
Girls <3

Guys.

Together (; 
Enjoy ! 

No comments: