Friday, June 18, 2010

Movies.

Thursday, was an awesome day for me.
Because I do have the chance hangout with my friends.
- Phaikying
- Limsyau 
- Paikyen
- AndreaCheow 
- Zhaoyang
- Kienyi 

Edwin and Jiacheng went to PakToh, 
Therefore they are not counted :P
although it is not a lot of people going.
But, It isn't a bad idea going out with less people. 
We can decide things very fast and easily. 

Owh yea, We watched 2 movies on that day.

Killers - 11.30pm ; Tgv ; RM 6 

The Killers
This movie was AWESOME
Strongly recommend, it's really funny and exciting. 
seriously,it is such a waste if you didn't watch. 

I love the guy in the movie. 





The guy looks HOT. 
The lady looks PRETTY. 
They're really match <3

Before we go for another movie. 
we separate into 2 group to have our lunch.

PaikYen,LimSyau,Andrea,Kienyi go to BBQ Plaza
Phaik,ZhaoYang, Sky go to TGI. Friday


Shared a Set of Chicken chop with Phaik, 
The meal was DELICIOUS !


Phaik and I have to pay RM22, But ZhaoYang have to pay RM36.
Although it's really expensive.
But it worth to tried something New ! :D

While waiting for out meal, 
Me,Phaik and Zhaoyang were Planning for the next outing.
We wanna go eat Chilis, Mendy's and many many more ! :D
I do really enjoy talk about FOOD with them. 

After our lunch, phaik and I still not full.
Decided to go Secret, 
treated phaik a slice of cake as her Birthday Present :D

We went to watched for the second movie after our "TEA TIME" 
Next Movie. 
Toy Story 3 - 4.30pm, Tgv , RM6 (student's price) 




Mannn, I love this Picture.
 They look tiny and cute. 

Toy Story 3
Gees, I was been waiting this Movie for 8YEARS !
I watched Toy Story 2 when i was 8, and now I'm 16.
Woow.

I can't stop laughing while watching Toy3.
It's Very Very Very Very nice and Funny.
Mr.Potato and Buzz were a great joker in that movie. 
But it's such a waste that Totoro just a KE LE FE in that movie. 


Can you see him ? A Big Grey Toy.
He is the cutest in this Pic. 

Balik Rumah Straight after the movie End (; 

Enjoy ! 

No comments: