Friday, June 4, 2010

Beeeeeeee !


Happy birthday to BEE
Daniel Amalopanatanlapanda.

Gees, Same birthday  ! (: 

Happy birthday Bee, 
A really sweet 16th to my Bff ! (;

Gees, we don't have any picture when we were young :/

Bee, Bee, Bee.
As what you said to me.
I'm really happy that i don't have a pencil on the first day of standard2.
That's the first day that we met, and also an unforgettable day for me.
It's really a big big pleasure that i can know you.

Standard 2, 
You were Blossom and I was Buttercup. 
We escape whenever we saw Mojojojo.
We used to rest under the shady tree during recess.
We always use Hula-hop chasing a Fat Chicken during PJK.
We return to a little boy's wallet when we found it on the ground.
Standard 3, 
You were my shoulder and I was your partner.
You faint during PJK, I brought you to Clinic.
I fell down on the ground, you brought me to Office.
We wait whenever we got the duty to Clean the class. 
We play basketball every weekend

Standard 4,
You were Alex and I was Sam. 
We always like to spy people (; 
We always play Pepsi-Cola before teacher come into the class.

I always tell you the LAMEST jokes, 
But you always give me the greatest laughers to me.

I always love to race who can write the fastest when we're copying on the board,
But you always let me win and makes me Syiok-Sendiri.


Standard 5 & Standard 6
You were naughty and I was prankish. 
We Shout Guys' name from the 3rd floor after tuition .
We Cheat when having Science's Test
We Laugh when we did something wrong.
We Cry during graduation. 

Guess what? 
When i saw a Bee, it makes me think of you (;
You're a really awesome,incredible Bestie i ever had.

Thanks to you, 
made my childhood full of the bestest memories.

Anyway, 
Hope you can really enjoy your big day ! 
once again, happy birthday to youuuuu ! 

Enjoy !

No comments: