Monday, June 14, 2010

Kampung Life.

3 days without CONNECTION.

heyy readers ! :D 
sorry i abandoned my blog for 3days.
i went back to my hometown - Pahang.
Gees, i did not enjoy at all :s

The time that took me to my hometown is about 2hours.
It's really uncomfortable sitting inside the car for 2hours
awww. 

Okay, actually went back to my hometown.
my mummy wanted to do dumplings so called "zhong zhi" 
Bet you guys don't know what that lehh. 

! THIS !
Zhong Zhi :D

3days 2nights. 
that's what my mum had done in hometown. 

But ME?
There is no connection in my hometown. 
The only things i did was
I eat, 
I sleep,
I drink,
I watch Tv.

I have nothing to do. 
But guess what , 
my grandpa FORCED ME to mop the floor. 
EVEN BACK TO HOMETOWN ALSO NEED TO DO HOUSEWORK ! 

Suffered.

But, isn't that BAD sometimes.
I do enjoy playing around with my youngest cousin brother. 
 But, he loves to bully me =_= 
Don't look at me, Look at his Red-Ass


But sometimes, 
I think that my cousin is really cute.

OH YEA, 
MY SUNBURN IS GETTING BETTER ! 
Look at my forehead. 
It's PEELING 
isn't that pain already.
Woots ! *cheers* 

Enjoy ! 

No comments: