Friday, June 18, 2010

Ohh, South Africa.

Who's going to be the Next Champion ? 





















Nice song that i would like to share with you guys. 
This time i allow you to pause the music in my blog, 
To listen the video that i posted here ! 
The music in my blog is kinda annoying SOMETIMES ;D

Did I ever mention that i love Shakira's song before ?
She's a great singer, Special voice and charming.  

World Cup 2010 
This time for Africa. 
Hell yeah, I love Football.
But I don't like sticking my eyes on the TV to watching football :P 


World Cup In 2006 was Italy won.


But this time, 
which team is going to Win in World Cup 2010? 
I bet Brazil this time will win :D


Another song that I would like to share is.



This song sounds more Oh-Africa's feel. 


OHhhooOOoHhhOhOHHoo.
Oh- South Africa ! 
Enjoy !

No comments: