Thursday, June 10, 2010

Funky KTV Day !

If you let me choose 1million dollars @ time spends with friends.
I'll definitely say that, I want the precious time spend with my friends. 

Yea man, today i went out with my Best Best Best Friends ! :D
Hawyu - My Husband
Shannon - My V.I.B ( Very Important Buddy )

I was the first one who arrived.
While waiting hawyu and shannon.
Decided to called hawyu to know what time is she coming.

Hawyu ; Me ; My feeling.

Hello, hawyu ahh. what time are you coming? 
Karyen. i don't think i can make it.
Whyy ? *feel like punch her*
Because my sister said she don't want to fetch me.
Owh, It's okay larh. *curse her *
I'm sorry wei.
We still can hangout next time right? 
Yea, okay. So, you reached? 
Yea. I'll tell shannon u're not coming.
Okay, are u at Redbox now? 
Nahh, It's too noisy there.
Owh, i think shannon is there already. It is ? Okay, Hold on yea.. 
I saw hawyu. 
She gave me a greatest stupid smile.
I was actually feel like KILL her when she told me that she's not coming.
But when i saw her, although i knew that she pranked me.
I just can't stop having a smile on my face when i saw her.
Because i know today gonna have a great damn day with her. 

While waiting for Shannon. 
Hawyu and I went to the toilet.
And of cause you will know what are we going to do next ! :P

Self-Absorbed 
Photobucket
While i was fixing my hair.

Hawyu ; Me

EH, Can you see any difference in my eyes today?
Yea, looks fake today.
._. OH MAN, but i think i looks like a Kitten (: 
aiyerrrr. 


Photobucket
Photobucket
Aw, the Kakak behind was so potong.
Decided to take another one ! :)



Photobucket
Perfect <3

Shannon arrived, Let's go KTV !
Grabbed A LOTS of PICTURES, 
and every single pictures do makes me smile :)

Photobucket

Thanks to My photographer;
Hawyu :D
Photobucket

Guess what ? 
Shannon is MY GUY on that day. 

Photobucket
The sweetest Picture with Shannon. 

This picture makes hawyu really jealous.
and ofcause she is not happy.
Asked me to help her take with picture with Shannon. 

Photobucket
Shannon was actually AFRAID of her at first.
GREAT JOB. 

Photobucket
But at the end, 
He still gave her the sweetest smile =_=


I had really gone hyper when i STEPPED IN RedBox.
I can't stop Screaming, Shouting whenever i saw my favorite song.


The song that makes me hyper is
Bad Romance by Lady Gaga.


Rah Rah Rah Ah Ah Ah.
Rum Mah Rah Ah Ah Ah.
Ga Ga Wu La La Ah.
Want your Bad Romance ~

Hawyu and shannon was totally stunned.
They didn't know i can got SO HYPER. 
Both of them really really QUIET. 
Or maybe they are still not in the mood to sing?

And so, I brought the hyper-ness to influence them to be hyper ! :D
You know how much do i love to SING ? (:
Ktv, I never put my mic off from my hand.
I'm sorry if i keep singing NON-STOP during KTV :s
I'm afraid that i had irritated you guys :(:

Photobucket





Photobucket

You can see how hyper am i through pictures (; 
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket



Photobucket
The sweetest picture of the day :D
Photobucket
The Best Husband & Wife's picture of the day. 
Photobucket
The Best Gay Partner's picture of the day. 

Photobucket
Photobucket
The Best V.I.B's Picture of the day. 

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


While singing " kiss me through the phone" .
There's the two fellas go.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
With Love. 
Photobucket










Yea man, after Ktv.
went to Esprit and kacau kacau :P
As so, took some pictures inside the fitting room.
Teehee. 

















Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


After that, Hawyu went back home.
Aw, Hawyu you should stay longer ! :/

Enjoy the time spending with Shannon.

After hawyu Chiao already.
We went to buy our movie ticket. 


Before the movie start, 
Shannon and I went to play pool.
Shannon, can you teach me how can you so pro in pool?
Man, I lose to him -___-

After playing pool,
He treat me for lunch.
Awwwwwwwwww, thanks STICK MAN ! :D


Guess what ?
We watched SHREK! 


"This is So RIDONCULOUS !"

yea man, 
this is the new word that i had learn from the Donkey in the movie of SHREK ! 

I didn't expect anything nice about it.
Because at first, i thought this movie is just 1,2,3 years old kiddie's movie.
But, after i watched that movie.
I FALL IN LOVE WITH THAT MOVIE.
It's SOOO FUNNY AND NICE !


Take a picture with my V.I.B before i leave :D
Mann, thanks SHANNON for everything. 


Don't ask me why the picture is like that.
It's all my HP's fault. 


Yea, they made my day. 
I do enjoy every single second with them.




Happy Birthday to Ching Ching
Happy Birthday to Xin Yan

Enjoy !

No comments: